Monday, January 23, 2012

Tower Inn Davao



Due to my work related duties, I went to Davao City last September 2011. I stayed there for 5 days and 4 nights. And because I will stay there for about a week, I searched for hotels that have lower rates, comfortable and near Davao Doctor's Hospital. And Tower Inn Davao have all of them.



Davao Tower Inn is located along E. Quirino Avenue and just a few meters away from Davao Doctor's Hospital. During that time, the price for the single deluxe room is 850 php. But I have checked their website and the rate for the single deluxe is down to only 750 php (much more affordable right?).

In the first floor, they have friendly receptionists and have free WiFi connection for their guests.They also have Ate Loleng's Restaurant that serves delicious food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I've stayed at room 306 and here's what the room looks like.
a very comfortable bed
Toilet


Cable TV




Toilet and Bath


During my stay at Tower Inn, I didn't encounter any unpleasant experience with their service and I always have a good night sleep so I recommend them for those who will have a vacation at Davao City. 


For more inquiries regarding Tower Inn Davao, please click here to see their website.

32 comments:

  1. visit and full suppot here :) check it :) do same to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a pretty nice room for the amount you pay not bad at all. i wish someday i can visit davao too. :-)Sharing success here Lester :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure ate sam...makakapunta ka din ng davao...kaw pa e yaman mo ata eh..ehehe

      Delete
  3. parang sarap tumambay ng mga tropa dito ah. inuman hanggang sa malasing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oo nga pre...kaso ala ako kainuman that time..ala kasi ako kakilala sa davao eh..ehehe kaya ayun nagtulog lang ako at naglaptop sa room

      Delete
  4. ano yan kwarto mo parekoy???ganda ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. musta ka? may award pala ako sayo. claim mo na lang sa latest po ko... gandang umaga. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. returning the favour, thanks for visiting me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice info... I also share this similar info

    ReplyDelete
  8. waw .. very interesting .. as an inspiration to fix my private room..
    thanks my Friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think one thing nice about this place rin is malapit xa sa mall, dba? i think it is near Gaisano

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it's near gaisano mall and also near people's park :)

      Delete
  10. parekoy d2 ulit ako!!xenxa na pang gabi kac ^____^!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. parekoy d2 ulit ako ha!!d kita kinakalimutan!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. parekoy pr 2 na din ako same tau nila virgo ^___^ congrats din syo!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello dear friend.
    I hope a good day.
    Teb.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello my friend.
    Happy weekend.
    Teb.

    http://i40.tinypic.com/w7269d.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  15. sana makapunta ako ng Davao someday.. ang tanong safe ba dun?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice !!!
    FootBall Tips In Here : http://gunavisa.blogspot.com/2012/02/tips-tricks-playing-football.html

    ReplyDelete